The parallel with no equal
A bold new standard in parallel stalls, offering unrivaled heavy duty design, cow comfort and efficiency
The Xcalibur 90LX Innovative, new design and construction technologies for efficient, profitable operation, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Quality construction - Quick installation - Bolt-together design means quick installation. No on-site welding of galvanized material, eliminating the potential for corrosion. Directly mounted lift cylinders eliminate cables and chains.
No sequence gate posts: Easy loading and unobstructed exiting from the stalls. Only the main support posts are located every 4 to 6 cows.
Fast exiting:The Xcalibur 90LX lift exit system allows cows to walk only one cow length to exit the system. Parlors can be up to 6 feet narrower than a tilt exit parlor and still allow the same amount of exiting space.
- Robust, virtually indestructible
Easy to install, low maintenance
For new parlors or retrofits
Faster on-site construction
Cow-friendly entrance and exiting
Standard or flexible cow spacing
Patented shoulder bumpers for cow comfort
- Designed for easy parlor cleanup
- Pre-assembled vertical lift stall fronts made from hot dip galvanized steel
- 10-gauge stainless steel splash panel with extra-large gutter
- Pivoting entrance gate comes pre-assembled
- Pre-assembled cabinetry with pre-mounted detacher cylinders
- 28-inch (71cm) stall centers standard
- Individual release to easily sort cows
- Available in stall centers from 24 inches to 30 inches (61cm to 76cm)
- Indexing with adjustable index pressure
- Stainless steel integrated jetter curbing
Inquire about this product